All Public Domain and Creative Commons images can be saved to your computer and reused in your own work, whether it is a PowerPoint, blog, wiki or other instance. It is always best practice to reference your images even if they are in the Public Domain. You can also hyperlink your image to its source page. See Best practices for attribution for tips on referencing your images.
Below is an example of good attribution or referencing of an image from Wikimedia Commons. Note that text and image are hyperlinked to the source page.
1. Click Insert in the top ribbon
2. Click Online Pictures
3. Search for an image
4. Keep Creative Commons Only ticked
5. Click the image and choose Insert
6. Your image shows with hyperlinks to the source and the Creative Commons Licence below it.
Other Public Domain Image Sources
Note : All Ara computers can access Audacity which is software you can use to record your own sounds.
Everyone tends to "Google" images. To avoid copyright breaches, follow this process:
1) Search in Google images
2) Click on Tools
3) Click on Usage Rights
4) Select Labeled for reuse - these images are usually from the Public Domain or Creative Commons.